Monday 24 June 2013

Welcome Back

As my readers may have noticed I have been absent from blogging for a while (almost a year -  shocking!), but I'm now finally back! It's taken me some time to get back into blogging, with finishing GCSE's, completing my AS' and starting to look around universities (scary, I know) but after deleting all my old blog posts after reading back at them (cringing the entire time) I've decided to make a fresh start to the start of an exciting new year.

 
It's strange to think of what has changed in an entire year. Kim Kardashian has had a baby, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are also expecting a baby and not to mention what happened on the Christmas episode of Downton Abbey. Personally in the last year, I have had my first two proper jobs (a three day temporary sales assistant at Next and a current sales consultant at Kurt Geiger), started sixth form, made many new amazing friends, been to New York and have had a new addition to the family in the form of Millie.
 
NYC skyline from the Empire State Building
 
And what for the new year to come? In a year's time I will have completely finished my A Levels for ever (fingers crossed) and will be preparing to start reading English Literature at one of the five universities I have picked out an started to visit. I may have met new people, travelled to different places and been through some difficult times but all of this is hard to predict.  
 
I look forward to writing lots more for you all in the future.
 
First picture not my own

No comments:

Post a Comment